Anger Management Specialist Certification
March 16-17, 2017– 2-Day Seminar, Atlanta, GA
LIVE CERTIFICATION TRAINING EVENT PROVIDING ANGER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST-I, II CERTIFICATION
NATIONAL ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (NAMA) www.namass.org
Two Days – Thursday & Friday, March 16-17, 2017, 2017
9:00am to 4:00pm both days
Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport / College Park, Atlanta, GA
The hotel is conveniently located close to the Hatfield International Airport – Atlanta; free shuttle transportation is available. Public transportation is convenient to the airport and parking is available at a nominal fee.
*This Seminar is approved by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA). The seminar fulfills ALL the requirements for (NAMA) Anger Management Specialist-I Certification. The CAMS-I training events in the Atlanta area always sells out quickly so it best to register early in order to assure a seat.
NASW Provider #886531153-0, NBCC Provider #6425, NAADAC Provider #751, NAMA Provider #101
- LATEST CLINICAL RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE BASED TREATMENTS OF ANGER PROBLEMS
- EFFECTIVE MINDFULNESS TECHNIQUES AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
- RECENT ADVANCES IN ANGER MANAGEMENT SKILLS, CONCEPTS, EXERCISES
- BRAIN RESEARCH AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
- INTEGRAL APPROACH TO ANGER MANAGEMENT
- COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL APPROACH AND DESTRUCTIVE THINKING
- LEARN SECRET OF EFFECTIVE OUTCOMES
- FOR ADULTS, ADOLESCENTS, CHILDREN, PARENTS, RELATIONSHIPS
- FOR GROUP, CLASS, WORKSHOP OR INDIVIDUAL MODALITIES
(Tuition $599.00 This seminar is an approved Anger Management Specialist-I Certification training by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA). The seminar is open to those with a background in mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence, education, corrections, law enforcement, pastoral counseling, human resources, and those who need or desire to work with angry and hostile clients. Students in these fields may also be accepted.
The seminar fulfills ALL the NAMA (1) basic content and (2) supervision requirements for the certification. Once you have completed this seminar you may apply directly for NAMA certification ($125 application fee for CAMS-I, $150 for CAMS-II) Certification benefits include:
- Accepted by ALL courts (in US and Canada), businesses, and personal referrals
- Listing in NAMA national directory www.namass.org
- Complimentary “Anger Management Workbook and Curriculum” and Seminar Manual
- Continued marketing support
Rich Pfeiffer, M.Div., Ph.D. – Co-Director/Founder Growth Central, author of the Anger Management Workbook and Curriculum, the Real Solution Anger Management Workbook and a Distinguished Diplomate of NAMA. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Certified Anger Management Specialist-V.
Laura Moss, CAMS-IV – Co-Director Growth Central, Certified Life Coach, National Anger Management Association Authorized Supervisor and Diplomate.
FAX Seminar Registration Flyer to 864-234-4914 or email Growth Central Office at email@example.com
For Group room rate at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport / College Park – Go online Here and put in the dates you want (you will receive the group rate automatically).
Call 404-767-8881 and request for the National Anger Management Association room block.