Crisis Intervention Specialist Certification – Live Training
Level I – November 27 – 28, 2017– 2-Day Training, WA State Criminal Justice Training Center, Burien, WA – Register Now
Level II – November 27 – 29, 2017– 3-Day Training, WA State Criminal Justice Training Center, Burien, WA – Register Now
LIVE CERTIFICATION TRAINING EVENT PROVIDING CRISIS INTERVENTION SPECIALIST-I, II CERTIFICATION from the NATIONAL ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (NAMA) www.namass.org
9:00 am to 4:30 pm each day
WA State Criminal Justice Training Center, Burien, WA
The Training Center is conveniently located minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport – Parking is Free and a Cafeteria is on site.
*This Seminar is approved by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA). The seminar fulfills ALL the requirements for (NAMA) Crisis Intervention Specialist-I , II Certification. The CCIS training event has limited seating (25) so it is important to register soon.
- Professional Certification Training in Crisis Intervention
- Academic modules and scenario-based competency exercises
- Introduction to an interventionist’s Continuum of Force
- Language and Engagement Procedures
- Meaningful content in self-awareness, anger management, readiness for duty, and resilience
- Evidence-based, best practices in de-escalation
- Practical knowledge in brain-body activity of the Person-In-Crisis (PIC)
- Learn de-escalation techniques for use in crisis and any aggressive situation you may encounter
Tuition: Level I – $350 Register Now
Tuition: Level II – $500 (includes level I training) Register Now
The Training is open to those with a background in Law Enforcement, First Responders, Corrections, Security Professionals, Mental Health Professionals, EMS personnel, Mobile Response Teams, Emergency Response Teams, School officials, Teachers, Hospital employees AND other persons required to respond to crises.
The Training fulfills ALL the NAMA requirements for the Certified Crisis Intervention Specialist (CCIS) credential. Once you have completed this seminar you may apply directly for NAMA
Certification ($125 or $150 application fee).
• Andy Prisco, CCIS-V, Co-Author of Crisis Intervention Certification Handbook
• Laura Moss, CCIS-IV, Co-Author of Crisis Intervention Certification Handbook
The Crisis Intervention Certification Handbook (softcover) is included in the cost of Tuition.
Download Registration Flyer Crisis-Intervention-Specialist-I-II-Training-Flyer Nov 2017
FAX Seminar Registration Flyer to 864-234-4914 or email Growth Central Office at email@example.com