Real Solution Depression Workbook
Depression can be costly, both physically and emotionally. The Real Solution Depression Workbook is designed to overcome depression in a way that assumes the participant has already suffered enough, has sufficiently grieved and mourned the losses in their life, has found meaning in it all, and is now ready to begin the work of changing. The reader will discover if they have a tendency to respond to life events in a way that indicates some qualities of Depression Prone Thinking (DPT). The issues of Shame, Perfection, Control, People Pleasing, and Competence are explored and solutions are offered. The Workbook has twelve sessions and is organized to complete one session per week.
“I ordered The Real Solution Depression Workbook and found it to be extremely helpful. The skills I found have really helped me get unstuck. Thank You!” John T., Houston, Tex.
Skills and Concepts
- The Depression Prone Thinking
- Anger Is a Two-Step Process
- The Primitive Brain and Depression
- The Evolved Brain and Being Healthy
- Relaxation Skills
- Global Labeling
- Jumping to Conclusions
- Coping Statements and Thoughts
- Thoughts Influence Feelings
- Negative Thinking
- Goals Based on Humanity, Humility, Autonomy, and Competence
- Taking Action
- Self Esteem Behavior
- much more
- To learn strategies for overcoming depression
- To learn effective coping behaviors in order to increase your self esteem
- To learn cognitive techniques for more effective responses
- To increase self-esteem and overcome the original insecurity
The Real Solution Depression Workbook uses a skill building format and each new skill relies, to some extent, on what has previously been learned, therefore participants are strongly encouraged to do all twelve (12) sessions. The Workbook contains all of the Skills and Concepts, exercises, and homework assignments used in The Depression Individual Program.