Please note that privacy notices advising customers and prospects as to the specific uses that are being made of their Personally-Identifiable Information by specific business units within Growth Central LLC websites may also be modified from time to time to reflect changes in business practices. In this event, those changes will appear in the relevant privacy notices.
Growth Central LLC websites will also comply with applicable non-U.S. laws that impose additional responsibilities on Growth Central LLC websites beyond those stated in this Policy in connection with the treatment of Personally-Identifiable Information about its customers and prospects.
Our Policy recognizes two kinds of personal data that deserve varying levels of protection. Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and “click stream” data that tracks user activity on a Website or online service. A subset of that category, Sensitive Data, deserves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data includes, by way of example, Social Security numbers, personal financial data (such as specific salary, net worth or individual portfolio information) and information about specific medical conditions.
Growth Central LLC is committed to using all reasonable efforts to abide by the following Policy statement:
- Collection. Personally-Identifiable Information will only be collected to the extent that Growth Central LLC deems reasonably necessary to serve a legitimate business purpose. Please be aware that if you disclose Personally-Identifiable Information on Web site message boards or chat areas, that information may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited communications from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Growth Central LLC.
- Notification. Customers and prospects will be notified (usually at the point where Personally-Identifiable Information is collected) as to the uses the business unit may make of the Personally-Identifiable Information collected from them.
- Security. Appropriate safeguards will be implemented in an effort to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personally-Identifiable Information about our customers and prospects.
- Access: Review and correction. Procedures have been developed through which customers and prospects can, upon request, review and correct the Personally-Identifiable Information that has been collected from them by Growth Central LLC. These procedures may not, however, compromise the security, integrity and privacy of either Growth Central LLC websites’ own proprietary databases or databases licensed from third party companies.
- Sensitive Data. The collection and use of Sensitive Data carries with it special obligations and responsibilities in order to maintain the data’s security, integrity and privacy. Sensitive Data will not be rented or otherwise made available for External Distribution outside Growth Central LLC Companies (although it may be made available through Onward Transfer as described below). Customers and prospects will be given the opportunity to refuse permission for their Sensitive Data to be distributed outside of the business unit that collected the Sensitive Data through use of an Opt Out mechanism for Internal Distribution within Growth Central websites.
- Children: Collection and use of information from children in the U.S. under the age of thirteen will be made in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Act of 1998. Specifically, Growth Central LLC websites will:
- provide parents or guardians with Notice of our information practices;
- obtain prior verifiable parental or guardian consent for the collection, use, and/or disclosure of Personally-Identifiable Information from children;
- provide a parent or guardian, upon request, with the means to review the Personally-Identifiable Information collected from his or her child;
- provide a parent or guardian with the opportunity to prevent the further use of Personally-Identifiable Information that has already been collected, or the future collection of Personally-Identifiable Information, from that child;
- limit collection of Personally-Identifiable Information for a child’s online participation in a game, prize offer or other activities to Personally-Identifiable Information that is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity; and
- establish procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the Personally-Identifiable Information collected from children.
Shipping and Return Policy
ALL products are shipped according to the customers’ discretion either by USPS (United States Postal Service), or UPS (United Parcel Service), both determined by size and weight of the products ordered.
DO NOT choose UPS service for delivery to PO Box addresses. Only USPS delivers to PO Box addresses.
A shipping charge is selected by the customer according the service chosen at the time of purchase. Some services include tracking and some do not (USPS Media does not include tracking).
The shipments without tracking are not the responsibility of Growth Central. Please make inquiries to the carrier.
Shipments damaged in transit are not the responsibility of Growth Central. Please make claims to the carrier.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE RETURNABLE. Returns are accepted for a period of 14 days from the order invoice date.
RETURN PERMISSION MUST BE REQUESTED. Request should be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT are not the responsibility of Growth Central. Please make claims to the carrier.
Returns must be accompanied by a copy of your INVOICE listing QUANTITY, TITLE, ORIGINAL INVOICE NUMBER and INVOICE DATE. Products returned with this information will be credited with 100% of the invoice price minus shipping. Returned products must arrive in good RESALABLE CONDITION. If they are not resalable, please don’t bother to return them.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The Growth Central LLC websites (http://growthcentral.com and http://angerhelp.com) Copyright and Disclaimer Statements have been developed as an extension of our commitment to combine the finest quality self-improvement products and services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with our customers. All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 1997-2008, Growth Central LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Growth Central LLC Any other use of materials on this Website–including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication–without the prior written permission of Growth Central LLC, is strictly prohibited. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Growth Central LLC without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Growth Central LLC name or trademarks including Integral Mind Enhancement™ without the express written consent of Growth Central LLC. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Growth Central LLC. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of GrowthCentral.com so long as the link does not portray Growth Central LLC, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Growth Central LLC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
“Growth Central” and ” Real Solution Workbooks” are registered marks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark office. Growth Central, stylized logo and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Growth Central LLC These marks are registered with the Commissioner of Patents and Trademarks. Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
GROWTH CENTRAL LLC IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ITS WEBSITES OR ITS CONTENTS. GROWTH CENTRAL LLC DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, GROWTH CENTRAL LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this website, neither Growth Central LLC nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or products purchased from us. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Order placement does not constitute a contract. We reserve the right to revise pricing and not be bound by typographical errors. In some instances, manufacturers change the design of their products and you may not always receive a product exactly as pictured and described. You will always receive a product of equal or greater value.
Our products are sold for learning and self-improvement. No statement made on our website… no information provided by our employees… no manufacturer’s literature sometimes enclosed in our packaging… should be construed as a claim or representation that the products are intended for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease or any other medical condition. Only a licensed medical provider can do this and you should contact such a practitioner if you have any doubts or have a medical condition. Our products are not medical devices and cannot be relied upon to supply medical benefits. We assume no liability risk involved in the use of the products we offer. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, other that the materials confirm to applicable standard specifications.
All information contained herein is for educational purposes only. No health claims are intended and statements made here have not been evaluated or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, or if you seek medical advice, please consult your health care professional.
Our products are designed for avocational and recreational purposes. No medical claims are made for these products, express or implied. They are not medical devices and should not be used for the relief of any medical condition. Please consult with your licensed medical practitioner prior to use for any other purpose as our products are not intended as a replacement for medical or psychological treatment. Our products are not intended to affect the structure or any function of the human body. These products are not approved for any purpose by the FDA.
If you, or anyone else who will use light and sound machines, other machines or Integral Mind Enhancement audio CDs, are subject to any form of seizures, epilepsy or visual photosensitivity, are using a pacemaker, suffering cardiac arrhythmia or other heart disorders, currently taking stimulants, tranquilizers or psychotropic medications, specifically including illicit drugs and alcohol, please do not use our, or any other brainwave stimulation products. In addition, even if you have never had a seizure, there is a small chance that you have photosensitive epilepsy, and exposure to flashing lights can cause a seizure. About one person in 4000 is subject to photosensitive epilepsy. Most such individuals have a seizure during their teenage years, usually from watching television. Also, many persons with this condition as children outgrow it by age 25. As a result, persons in the adult population who have never had a seizure have about 1 chance in 25,000 of being photosensitive. If you are not willing to accept this risk, please do not use our systems.
While many of our products contribute to wellness, they are not intended to replace medical diagnosis and treatment. DO NOT listen to Integral Mind Enhancement™ audio CD programs while driving or operating heavy equipment, or with other devices that may influence brain-wave activity. If you have a tendency toward seizures, auditory disorders, or adverse mental condition(s), DO NOT listen to Integral Mind Enhancement™ without first consulting your physician. In the unlikely event that you experience any unusual physical or mental discomfort, immediately discontinue use. DO NOT reproduce products or use with Dolby® or other noise-reduction systems. Doing so will diminish the effectiveness of the Integral Mind Enhancement® signals. ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED.